Officite is the leading provider of websites and Internet marketing for the medical community. Our turnkey services range from customizable website designs to local search engine marketing, social networking and patient reviews management. With over a decade of experience in the industry, unmatched client support and multiple services under one roof, we’ve helped more than 6,000 medical practices launch their online presence.
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a part-time Client Services Intern (Paid). This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide creative & strategic recommendations to clients based on the clients’ individual needs. These strategies include website design/ layout, technology integration/ direction, online marketing direction/integration, e-communications strategy/ design as well as overall online marketing recommendations.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Support Requests include:
- Website Updates: basic changes/edits.
- Product Related Outbound Calls (Client education, Billing, Questionnaires and Approvals).
- Troubleshooting client issues.
- Consult and upsell on additional products.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases.
- Bachelor’s degree (or pursuance thereof) in Graphic Design, Communications, Business, Marketing or related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses).
- Basic knowledge of HTML (Recognition, do not need ability to write code).
- Customer service experience (Telephone based client support preferred but not required)
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1346
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a division of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical and dental associations, and with recent acquisitions of Therapy Sites and Baystone Media, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate with patients on the Internet.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.